Granite Hills High School PTSA offers Senior Scholarships to acknowledge the achievements of high school seniors for volunteer service in the school and community.
The scholarship funds are available to graduating seniors who plan to continue education at an accredited college or university, community college or trade/technical school.
The scholarship recognizes volunteer service in the school and community and does not have a grade point average restriction. Applicant MUST be a GHHS PTSA member.
APPLICATION AND DUE DATE:
The application packet must include the following:
- A completed application form: Senior Scholarship Application_2020-2021
- An ESSAY (2 page limit) describing:
- Any PTSA responsibility you may have
- Your career plans, goals, objectives
- All school service-related activities
- Your volunteer service in the community
- Any other information you feel would be valuable to the selection committee
- One(1) Letter of Recommendation
- APPLICATION DUE TO: Ms. Dale Sheehan by May 1, 2021.
Scholarship recipients will be selected by the GHHS PTSA Scholarship Selection Committee. A check for the scholarship will be given directly to the recipient and student will be acknowledged at Senior Awards Night.
Upon receipt of the scholarship, recipient must complete an accountability report providing proof of enrollment and expense statement no later than November 30, 2021. This form will be included with the check.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here